Уважаемые посетители! Форум CQHAM.RU существует исключительно за счет показа рекламы. Мы будем благодарны, если Вы не будете блокировать рекламу на нашем Форуме. Просим внести cqham.ru в список исключений для Вашего блокировщика рекламы.
Страница 1 из 10 1234 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 99

Тема: USB2SDR

USB2SDR

My dear friends,

The time has come for a device that will fill the gap between the PC and
    the homebrew QSD/QSE rigs, covering the control and the I/Q data streams
    completely thus eliminating the need of a multichannel audio card.

Since I have succesfull tests on a first pilot-run small production, I'm about
    to start spreading the good news.

Until now we used the PC audio cards for the purpose of connecting our rig to
    the SDR application.
    Although it can be used, this PC sound card solution has lots of other problems
    and we ended up giving more effort to the sound card setup rather to the SDR
    rig.
    Lots of issues have been seen so far, specially when someone wants to have Tx
    and Rx, and these are because of the audio card 'settings' and the diversity of
    the controls and drivers of each audio brand.
    So these issues had to be resolved and a proper performing solution with ease on
    setup and without hassle having a uniform approach was needed to the home brew
    SDR community.

So, here comes the USB2SDR.

USB2SDR is overall a USB to multichannel I2S board combined with DSP, codecs and
    control circuitry.

The USB2SDR is a solution that plugs into a USB 2.0 highspeed port and acts
    pretty much like the Ozy/Janus combo from HPSDR but it is suited to the home
    brew SDR designs with QSD for reception and QSE for transmission.
    USB2SDR gives one USB 2.0 port as a unique connection to the PC, a separate RJ45
    handheld mic connector with PTT, a separate phones connection, a CW
    straight/paddles connection, two high performance ADC ports for rig's Rx I/Q,
    two high performance DAC ports for rig's Tx I/Q and external interface with I2C
    bus and 8 general purpose I/O lines.
    In its basic configuration, USB2SDR has 4 mono inputs and 4 mono outputs (4+4),
    with 192KHz sampling rate at 32bits. The ADC is having a dynamic range of 92 db
    and the DAC of 100 db.
    These numbers are in the range of the Flex1500 whereas the sampling rate is 4
    times higher actualy being able to show 4 times larger panadapter view.
    As an upgrade, there is an option board, giving additional 2 mono inputs (ADC)
    and 2 mono outputs (DAC). It contains the best performer in 24 bit ADC with
    123dB dynamic range, the AK5394A (used in F5K and Janus).

Additional upgrades are planned and can be attached via provided connectors,
    codecs, LCD, etc.
    Users that would like to utilize it as simple USB to I2S will be able to connect
    two more codecs in its connectors, also SDR designers could easily include its
    DSP functionality to provide complete or even stand-alone rigs.

And of course it is directly and natively integrated in PowerSDR-IQ PC
    application giving ease of setup and support.

USB2SDR is a concurrent 4+4 multichannel USB to I2S, that is one of its main
    advantages for those who want native and effort-free setup with both Tx and Rx
    in PowerSDR-IQ.

It contains

on user side of board
    1 Power supply port although it has been verified that the board can be powered
    properly from USB port (~150mA)
    1 x USB2.0 highspeed port
    1 CW Key/Paddles port
    1 RJ45 port for standard handheld mic with PTT
    1 stereo phones port
    1 stereo line-in port

on 'rig' side of board
    1 DB15 connector with I2C and 8 GPIO lines
    1 stereo line-in port for Rx IQ signals
    1 stereo line-out port for Tx IQ signals

on board surface
    2 additional I2S connectors
    1 additional GPIO connector
    1 JTAG connector

board includes
    2 codecs 192KHz/32bit Stereo-in ADC 92dB DR, Stereo-out DAC 100dB DR
    1 DSP CPU TMS320C5515 that can have hardware operations FFT/IFFT/FIR/IIR for future
    development.

The board stream functionality covers 4 input mono channels (2 stereo) and 4
    output mono channels (2 stereo) all of them concurrently streaming through the
    USB2.0 highspeed port.
    This is required for succesfull and easy setup of having both Tx and Rx.

So, if you are interested there is a group buy planned for the ready-made
    product.
    The price is 180 Euro (235 USD) that will inlcude postage and packing and
    participation will be through Paypal.
    Group buy has to have at least 200 members if it is to achieve that price.

Everyone that is interested can send me an email to sv1eia at
    gmail dot com.

Best regards and wishes my dear friends for a Happy New Year,
    Christos SV1EIA
    Миниатюры Миниатюры Нажмите на изображение для увеличения. 

Название:	USBtoSDR.jpg 
Просмотров:	1552 
Размер:	96.1 Кб 
ID:	72388  

т.е. это некий такой специальный для PowerSDR вариант звуковой карты ? дабы люди не мучались с поиском подходящей звуковой карты?
    В принципе не плохо. И цена. Я свою Extigy с ебэя за теже деньги брал. И сейчас хотел бы найти ей замену, да и 192кГц хочется посмотреть, как это.

Цитата Сообщение от sv1eia Посмотреть сообщение
    PowerSDR-IQ
    how to open the program to transmit at any frequency (27Mhz, or other) ?

Надо тестировать.Если параметры соответствуют заявленным-это бомба.
    73!rx3m

The ADC is having a dynamic range of 92 db
    Да уж.... бомба...

Цитата Сообщение от Sergo2007 Посмотреть сообщение
    Да уж.... бомба
    по мне так и 80 хватит. что все гоняться за этим ДД.. не в нем щастье.
    там выше сказано, для тех кому мало. есть:
    вариант в 123дб

Цитата Сообщение от Windk Посмотреть сообщение
    по мне так и 80 хватит. что все гоняться за этим ДД.. не в нем щастье
    Так вы к нормальной антене приемник подключите....
    разница между DXами на двадцатке и китайскими вещалками будет децибел под 100.... ну и куда вы со своими 80 децибелами DD?

Pro3, FT-1000,2000 и т.п. трансивера за 1000чи долл.. ДД = 80-90Дб. И ничего, никто не жалуется. Подключен у меня и приемник, и фт-1000 к внешней, правда не к очень хорошей..Windom 42m кетаец с сигналом +60дб через 10кгц уже почти не ощущается.. т.е. смеситель выдержал, а фильтр потом урезал.
    да спор не очем. кому надо 120дб - вон или опцию или что-то другое. На всех никогда не угодишь.
    Но этот экземпляр большинству то что надо, бомба может и не бомба.. но по совокупности хар-ик очень кстати. Мне к примеру видится удобство в объединении этой платы с платой моего софт_рока в одном корпусе. Получается однокорпусный полноценный трансивер, а не куча отдельных девайсов с проводами-кабелями. Я бы аудиокабели уже не через разъемы, а прямо непосредственно предельно короткой длинны припаял к этой плате. И лишь 2 УСБ кабеля к буку - один от этой платы, другой от платы управления чипом си570.
    И получается, что уже не надо делать коммутацию с LineOut на вход передатчика при передаче или на наушники при приеме - здесь вижу отдельный выход для наушников. Удобство и отличные параметры при цене средней звуковой карты - все в одном флаконе.

Именно поэтому и назвал бомбой.За примерно 7500 рублей получить звуковую карту 192 кГц,плату управления для самодельного СДР-а.
    73!rx3m

Последний раз редактировалось rz3bp; 07.01.2011 в 11:34.

2 RZ3BP
    Я не продавец сего девайса,наваливать не буду,просто здесь и управление по диапазонам,и карта.Мне понравилось.Дальше все желание аматора.Сам я из этих штанишек давно вырос,после Ози-Янус Инфрасоник и Ему выглядят просто бледно.
    73!rx3m

Страница 1 из 10 1234 ... ПоследняяПоследняя

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Ваши права