Уважаемые посетители! Форум CQHAM.RU существует исключительно за счет показа рекламы. Мы будем благодарны, если Вы не будете блокировать рекламу на нашем Форуме. Просим внести cqham.ru в список исключений для Вашего блокировщика рекламы.
Страница 1 из 5 1234 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 48

Тема: Building a Klopik-2 transceiver from a kit - questions...

Building a Klopik-2 transceiver from a kit - questions...

Скрытый текст

Hello, all! My name is Rich, and I live in the state of Michigan in the United States. Kit building is not as common in my country as it once was, with the demise of once-great companies such as Knight and Heathkit. I enjoy building kits, with my last one being a K1EL K42 keyer-reader. I also enjoy working with vintage equipment - I have a Heathkit HW-101, a Knight Kit T150-A transmitter and its matching Knight R100-A receiver, and a Kenwood TS-120S (which is my main radio for HF)

I saw the Klopik-2 kit from RV3YF for sale on EBay. It looked interesting, so I posted questions on both EHam.net and on QRZ.com, asking if anyone was familiar with the Klopik-2. A ham from Russia told me how to contact Oleg, RV3YF, and to direct my questions to him. I purchased the Klopik-2 kit for much less than the cost on EBay, and received it within a few weeks.

Unfortunately, Oleg seems to have lost patience with all of my questions. I have a basic knowledge of electronics, I can read a schematic, and can follow instructions, but the instructions that came with the kit are a little hard to understand in places (maybe something was lost in the translation?), and I am also used to instructions that give step-by-step directions (such as, "Install this resistor in this place, then these capacitors, and then this transistor. Turn on the power supply. Next, test the circuit for proper functioning by applying the test probes of your meter to these points in the circuit"). Most kits made in America have instructions in that format; the ones that came with the Klopik have left me floundering an places, necessitating questions to Oleg. I am hoping to find someone else here who is familiar with the kit, who can help me along.

So far, I have completed the low-pass filter kit and the host board kit, and I am currently working on the band-pass filter kit.

I have a few questions (and will likely have many more before I am finished!). I have never built a kit this complicated before now.

First, I have a question regarding how to wind the band-pass filter coils. The instructions give a particular number of turns of wire per coil, but with the given number of turns, I get a different inductance on my meter than the chart says I should - I have to remove anywhere from 2 to 3 turns before the reading is correct. Is this something to be concerned about, or not as long as I have the correct inductance?

Second, the instructions for the 80 meter and 160 meter coils say to wind them on "3 section frames". Can someone please explain to me exactly what this means - what is the correct way to construct them? Good photographs would be helpful to me.

Third, what is the correct procedure for tuning or adjusting the band pass filters? I know that each coil has a variable capacitor, and that the coils can be moved closer to or farther away from each other, but how do I know when they are adjusted correctly, and how do I do it?

Fourth, where on the band pass filter board are the input and output connections, and the connections for 12 volts power? There are no markings on the board to indicate these connections. For that matter, where are the 12 volt power connections on the low pass board? Again, good photographs would be very helpful.

Fifth, how do all the boards in the kit - host board, power amplifier, low pass filter, and band pass filter - all connect to each other? Yes, there is a diagram on the host board instructions, but it is not entirely helpful since it does not show where the connections are on the individual boards, nor does it indicate specifically what other components are necessary for switching from one band to another (my instructions only say "band switcher").

Thank you all in advance. As I have said previously, good photographs would be extremely helpful, as would advice and instructions from people who have built this kit already.

Rich Knack
    KC8MWG

Последний раз редактировалось sgk; 09.04.2016 в 05:33. Причина: Яык форума

Ребята, коллеги, кто собирал и пользуется трансивером "Клопик".

Помогите человеку, пожалуйста - ему просто на Родине никто не поможет.

я сам с англицким "на вы", но помогает перевод в "ПРОМТе"

в приложении - как раз такой машинный перевод...
    Вложения Вложения

Может я чего-то не понимаю. Но меня по аналогичным вопросам посылают на англоязычные
    сайты. Хотя тоже возникает мысль послать *советчиков* куда нибудь.

Позывной
    UR5ZQV

Скрытый текст

Rich, you can ask your questions in site www.cqham.ru (site have translator, but, unfortunately not for Forum), Forums, topic "Transceiver "KLOPIK"), but only russian lenguige. May be, some HAMs have answer in English. Sorry, but ansvers have only autor of KIT.

Последний раз редактировалось sgk; 09.04.2016 в 19:07.
    Александр. (Ex: RB5ZDR, UQ2GKQ)

UR5ZQV, кстати, а спрашивает он достаточно элементарные вещи, на которые может ответить любой российский школьник...

например, он не уверен, что ему делать с катушками - при указанном количестве витков не получается искомое значение индуктивности

какой может быть ответ?

конечно - варьировать число витков, чтобы нужное значение получилось

и т. д.

или у него нет обозначение названия на платах - поэтому он не знает, как их правильно коммутировать

имхо пускай выложит сканы плат с двух сторон, потому как я этого набора в глаза не видел

но если кто видел - так трудно ответить?
    Последний раз редактировалось Alex-31; 09.04.2016 в 09:23.

Позывной
    UR5ZQV
    Alex-31, я ж так и написал, что может нйдутся люди, которые смогут на это ответит (даже на английском), мне как то некорректно влезать с советами в набор, который я в глаза не видел, схемы не видел, не повторял.
    Александр. (Ex: RB5ZDR, UQ2GKQ)

Цитата Сообщение от UR5ZQV Посмотреть сообщение
    Sorry, but ansvers have only autor of KIT.
    Автору кИта, как вы возможно прочли в первом посте, абсолютно фиолетово, он продавалец, а не помошник...
    Вопросы нужно задавать Игорю RV3LE. Или читать тему, там все это давным давно пройдено.

Позывной
    UA3GBV

Скрытый текст

Hi, Rich.
    "3 section frames" looks like this: http://f5.s.qip.ru/5ovlJSlb.jpg (right from the tube). This frame from old Soviet receivers. You can use a smooth frame, but on a three-section make it easier.
    The number of turns is not exactly, you should adjust it to your frames and cores.
    About BPF tuning - look for the tuning guides for any USA kits (HeathKit?), all of them are similar.
    For the answer to the fifth question, show here your manuals.

Последний раз редактировалось sgk; 09.04.2016 в 19:08.

Записей в дневнике
    Позывной
    OK9ZBA

Скрытый текст

Hello Rich!
    There are several topics for Klopik, where you can find photos and schematics solutions.
    Main
    There is a problem reading Russian. You can try to find someone who can read Russian. Is it possible your neighbor, Colleges in work, etc.
    But I suppose that you can help each experienced HAM.

Klopik scheme is very simple. BPF has a classic scheme.

73! GL

Последний раз редактировалось sgk; 09.04.2016 в 19:08.

Позывной
    2E0GCG, M6GBE
    Цитата Сообщение от J_Connor Посмотреть сообщение
    "3 section frames" looks like this
    Нажмите на изображение для увеличения. 

Название:	IMG_1892.jpg 
Просмотров:	821 
Размер:	346.5 Кб 
ID:	231019 Нажмите на изображение для увеличения. 

Название:	big.JPG 
Просмотров:	739 
Размер:	8.6 Кб 
ID:	231026

Klopik BPF
    Последний раз редактировалось Henriks.V; 09.04.2016 в 13:19.

Страница 1 из 5 1234 ... ПоследняяПоследняя

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)